The Nike Huarache Purple was one of our favourite colourways of 2017. Take a look at the amazing colours on show on this silhouette, not to mention the different textures in use.
- The shoe released as part of a three-pair pack of similar colourways, but these were probably the the best.
- From the bottom up, the shoe sits on top of a black outsole and thick white midsole.
- Black nubuck overlays act as the back drop for the Bright Orange and Purple accents in use on the vamp, tongue, heel strap and ankle region.
- You can’t go wrong with that colour combination!
- On the toe is the most exciting part of the shoe, which is crafted in an almost carbon fibre-style design.
- There’s not many other Huarache’s which look like these, so do yourself a favour and treat yourself to a pair.