The speciality of Bhagalpuri Silk is the special silk fabric known as Tussar silk or Bhagalpuri silk. Bhagalpuri silk are loved by women of all age groups in India and other parts of the world.The dying technique of a Bhagalpuri Silk is what sets them apart from the regular Art Silk Dresses available in India.
Renowned fashion designers from India are also incorporating the usage of Bhagalpuri silk in their latest collection.
So, we bring you for your serenade a myriad range of Silk Collections.Earmarked with playful colours and elegante Designs here is a line that celebrates the mastery of feminine beauty and irrepressible sensual glee.
- Product Code : Albeli-008
- Material: Albeli Bhagalpuri Silk
- Size: M (38') | L (40') | XL (44') | XXL (46') | XXXL (48')
- Length: 48" to 50"
- Waist: M (36') | L (38') | XL (42') | XXL (44') | XXXL (46')
- Type : Ready to Wear
- Sleeves: Sleeves less
- Never hand-wash or machine-wash a silk saree.
- In case the saree gets stained, immediately wipe the stain off with cold water.
- It is advisable to only dry-clean silk sarees.
- Never hang a silk saree to dry in direct sunlight as doing so will cause the colour to fade.
- Don’t keep the saree bundled up as this will result in the threads of the embroidery work getting entangled.
- Store the saree in a light cotton muslin cloth. This will give the saree breathing space and will prevent one saree from sticking to another when kept in a pile.
- Don’t store the saree in a plastic cover as this will cause the gold embroidery to turn black.
Note :The bright shade seen is the best closer view of fabric's color and maybe due to lightings & flash while photo shoot.