Combinations with natural fibres such as wool or cotton introduced the consumer to the concept of easy care fibre blends with a natural feel. Poly cotton garments and the reduced costs of wool and acrylic mixed knits encouraged people to discard clothes more easily as clothes sewn with speedier operations could also be produced faster at less cost.
Viscose rayon was courted again in the 1980s, when there was the start of a reaction against synthetic fibres. Viscose crinkle fabrics and fabrics with exceptional drape or sheer effects wooed the consumer back.
This design shows our commitment towards unveiling the real beauty and personality of modern indian women by offering fabrics and craftsmanship with contemporary themes.
- Product Code : Hiva Exotic Dramatic Designs 105
- Size: M (38') | L (40') | XL (44') | XXL (46') | XXXL (48')
- Length: 48" to 50"
- Waist: M (36') | L (38') | XL (42') | XXL (44') | XXXL (46')
- Type : Ready to Wear
- Sleeves: 3/4th Quarter sleeves
- The first wash of the garment should always be Dry-Cleaned.
- The shades may vary slightly from the colors displayed on your screen.
- There might be slight color variation due to lightings & flash while photo shoot.
- The bright shade seen is the best closer view of fabric's color